Graduate of National University of Health SciencesChicago
20 years of clinical experience inChicago
Chiropractic Medicine & Sports Injury
Flexion/Distraction for Spinal Disks
If you are suffering from low back pain, mid back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain or radiating pain, sciatica or disc pain, whiplash injuries, headaches, or any other musculoskeletal injury, call BODYWERKS for an appointment at +357 25-954-014.
Our Doctors 20 years of professional experience in the USA will have you feeling brand new and pain-free.
At Bodywerks Ltd., we offer:
- Acute pain-relief care and treatment.
- Corrective care (addressing the problem(s) that caused the pain).
- Maintenance/preventative care once the corrective process is improved as much as possible.
- Exercise prescription and recommendation
Dr. Frank and Dr. Monica educate their patients about their own body’s weaknesses, such as rounded shoulders, forward head carry, too much arch (swayback) or too little arch (flat-back), and then give them a treatment protocol for in and out of the office. This includes structurally improving each patient’s physical weaknesses via in-office treatments and at-home exercises and guidelines. Our doctors have a complete conscious awareness and understanding of each patient’s unique situation and level of health, so they may continue to improve their posture, eliminating and/or preventing pain.
If you are suffering from low back pain, mid back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain or radiating pain, sciatica or disc pain, whiplash injuries, headaches, or any other musculoskeletal injury, call BODYWERKS for an appointment at +357 25-954-014., we help you understand how your body works, so you may get out and stay out of pain. Contact us today to show you something different!
Contact Us if you suffer from:
- Back and neck pain
- Numbness or tingling in the arms/hands, legs/feet
- Chronic headaches and migraines
- Stiff limbs and limited range of motion
- Chronically tense muscles in the back and core
- Upper back stress and pain (common from long term computer use)
- Anterior head-carriage syndrome
- Pain shooting through the buttock down the leg (sciatica)
- Knee pain
- Shoulder pain
- Elbow pain
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Scoliosis pain relief
- Flat feet